Tuesday, December 11, 2007

More and more and more...

I won't lie, we had a bit of a lapse in communication there. I'm not going to take all the credit for it though; admit it blogoshere you haven't been all that forthcoming yourself. Just so it's clear it's not all my fault I think we can salvage this relationship.


So we've been busy. The Sketches are done, or I suppose I should say that the first three episodes are done. We've decided to call the whole series FAILING UPWARDS - a call out to our own hopes and dreams here in the biz. Right now it's our hope to post one of them a week for the forseeable future, so please check them out. Our thanks go out to the cast and crew as deliniated below who gave us a weekend or so of their lives in exchange for pizza, cupcakes, and soda.


To take care of a bit of housekeeping, I wanted to post the behind the scenes video that was put together for the Matches DVD. Bryce's movie is done, done, done, and while we are still working out some final distribution issues it's totally rad to have the picture locked down. To celebrate you should take a look at Matches: Behind the Genius in order to get a taste of things to come.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to see it all the movie when can I see the movie and I know there is more and I want it now. Entry into any film festivals? Where can i tell someone to go to see this and the next production from u guys? Looks Good. DAVE